Monday, January 26, 2009

Future

Where do i see myself in 15 years time??
Its a question i'm often being asked about.....
Let me start....


- in 15 years time i would be 32 years old.
- i wanna send my parents for a worldtour around the world.
- i wanna have enough money in my account to live a very comfortable lifestyle for my parents and family.
- i wanna live in a house that has enough room for my parents and my family members, a pool, and a big piece of land around the house.
- i wanna have a car collection.
- i wanna have a car garage to store up all my cars.
- i wanna make money as i sit at home.


well.... meet you in 15 years time .......


having all of the above would actually complete whateva i need.








1 comment:

@nne said...

5 years ago i wrote in my journal what i wanted in 5 years time. it was a very detailed full page description of every aspect of my life:

there was a point i had to chuck everything i imagined it to be away, and obey God's calling. it felt like i was sacrificing my dream.

but now looking back at that list (i still haf it), wow. when u trust ur life to HIM, He will NOT disappoint you. my life's not what i imagined yet it's all that i wanted. n i tot i was giving up everything i wanted.

=)