Thursday, November 27, 2008

THank YoU 4 d prayers n SUppoRt!

SPM 2008

Its finally over. The long awaited SPM has come n gone!
Hallelujah!!!!!
I've taken this section of the blog to send out my gratitude to those who has prayed n supported me n all the form five-ers through our SPM year and SPM examination.

First and foremost i'll start with the small prayer group we started in school. Namely:-

-Esther Tay
-Tien Ja She
-Joel Tay
-Yeoh Keong Jian
-Matthew Lim
-Ngan Seok Qing
-Chong Li Meng
-Brayn Tham
- (dat chinese girl that joined us once)
-(that chinese guy whose name i forgot)
-Tan Kian Hoe (my personal favourite non-christian freind who joins us in prayer every morning)

This little group of ours would gather up near the canteen at 7.30a.m and start praying.
Our prayers are x even 5 minutes.

and for those who supported me and prayed for me, u have my sincere thanks and i will always be greateful.

No comments: